Saturday, March 11, 2006

The Vandelay Industries Button

I'm happy to announce that we here at Vandelay Industries have our very first button! I know, I know, it's very exciting--try to control yourself.

Here it is: Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If you enjoy visiting Southie's famous blog, please feel free to put the button on your own page. Also, The Captain (Southie's mascot) has his own button, which can be found here.

Tara: do this or I will never speak to you again.

How to install the Vandelay Industries button on your site:

1. Right-click on the button and "Save Picture As..." onto your desktop.

2. Sign up for a free account with an image hosting service such as Photobucket.

3. Upload the saved button into your online album.

4. After the upload is complete, you will see three fields below the image.

5. Copy the text from the "Tag" field, and paste it into your website template.

6. Replace "http://www.photobucket.com" with "http://latexsalesman.blogspot.com". Enjoy!

5 comments:

Sue Ellen Mischke said...

It's there you homo. I'll make one and then make you put it on your page. Where do I go to do that? Does Blog explosion have that?

I just noticed I'm one of the Van Buren boys! I'm honored.

What is the little kicks? I don't know if I remeber that one.

I won a battle on blog explosion. I think it's the boob picture.

Chrisk67 said...

Thanks for the addition of Chicago Sunsets on your sidebar. I added you to my blogroll which covers 5 different blogs for MAX exposure. Thanks again,
Chris

Brian South said...

Tara: Glad you don't take being a Van Buren Boy lightly--it's quite an honor. The Little Kicks is the episode title for the Seinfeld where Elaine dances at the office Christmas party.

Chrisk67: No prob, man! I love those pictures, especially as a relatively new Chicagoland resident. Thanks for the return link!

Anonymous said...

I'm a little kick too! I don't know whether or not to feel flattered, or feel self conscious about my dancing all of a sudden....hehhe...

Anonymous said...

Hi there.
Wow you are the first one I see to have a blog button/badge to share.

Would you be interested in swapping buttons/badge?

You can find my badge page on my blog. Just click on Badge Exchange ;)
And if you know of anyone else who might be interested in swapping badges, just send them on over :)