Monday, March 13, 2006

20 Things I Don't Care About

I'm in a negative mood, so here's a list of things I don't care for and/or about:

1. American Idol
2. Hockey
3. Hockey fans
4. Dieting
5. The entire state of Kentucky
6. Trans fat
7. Love stories
8. Hardwood floors and granite countertops
9. Ipods (*gasp!*)
10. Any TV show with "Makeover" in the title
11. Oprah and all Oprah-related pursuits
12. Yachting/Golf/Polo/Any sport that only allows white people to play
13. Fear
14. Fear regarding terrorism
15. Fear regarding one's goal(s) in life
16. The GOP
17. NASCAR/Horseracing/Speedskating/Track/Cross-country/Any sort of racing
18. March Madness
19. Capitalism
20. Blind religious faith

If I haven't yet managed to offend you, come back tomorrow and I'll see what I can do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So nice to know I am not alone anymore! I hate makeover shows!

Elvis Drinkmo said...

What's wrong with Kentucky and NASCAR?

Anonymous said...

Ah- you are definitely NOT Canadian. It's practically illegal here to hate hockey. I don't mind it, but don't really care to watch it ... but dare I say this out loud? Nope! so I'm leaving my secret thoughts here rather than actually speak them. :) LOL

Giving you a mini write up on my site for your bid, will be posted soon.

Anonymous said...

Very nice, with exception for the iPods I am in total agreement. Not sure what you have against iPods though. I hate their adoption of DRM and should allow playback of .ogg format but there are just so well built.