Monday, March 06, 2006

24 Recap - 3/06/06

***SPOILERS***

Noooooooo! Poor Edgar. Remember when his mom died? He handled that very well. I'll always remember him for his tubbiness and his awkward social skills. He and Chloe should have had awkward sex before he died. Poor Edgar.

Kim's back. I thought she would die in the nerve gas. If not her, then I thought Tony. Thank god Tony didn't die. I don't know if I could handle that. Kim's not as hot now, so I think it'll be okay when she dies. I'm almost positive she'll die this season. At least, I hope she does (very complex here: she's very hot, so I don't want her to go, but she can't act and has been much hotter before, so I want to remember her like that. Very complex).

I still miss Michelle. Do you think they'll bring her back?

At this point, President Logan is just stupid. Unless he does something to completely redeem himself, I'm not really buying any of his crap. (Let's invite the VP in have him suggest stupid stuff without being fully informed of the situation!)

Aaron Pierce and Mrs. Logan should get it on.

Jack should kill Kim's boyfriend. He's a tool.

Good parts: Jack shooting Henderson's wife in the leg (awesome!), Lynn's crack-whore sister being shot in the head, Chloe showing sadness, the Jameson.

Bad parts: Edgar dying, Kim coming back (overall), gratuitous shot of flags in the background while the camera follows Jack, occasional time speed-up, no Michelle.

Predictions: Jack beats it out of Henderson that the VP is in on all of the terrorist activity, Tony helps out in a heroic way, Kim dies somehow, Jack beats the shit out of her boyfriend, Lynn turns out to be a woman. Mark it.

Technorati Tag:

4 comments:

Bone said...

Well I missed a few parts because I had people over tonight. How could I have been so stupid?!!? *Banging head against wall*

Saw most of it though, and thought it was one of, actually two of I guess, the best episodes of the season. Especially the last hour.

Glad Lynn is no longer in charge. Now if Logan would just resign.

Anonymous said...

Gasp. Bone, you missed it?!?! I need consoling, I miss Edgar. I can't believe it. I cried my eyes out like a little baby! Chloe showing emotion was a great thing. I don't even know what else to say....Logan needs to die....yes...poor Edgar....

Heather B. said...

Was Edgar played by the hobbit?
I've never actually watched a full episode of 24, but the thought of people dying due to nerve gas exposure, makes me a little sad.

Sue Ellen Mischke said...

OH MY GOD, BRIAN!!!!! I'm dying!!! I can't believe that happened!!!!!! How are they going to get out of there??? The only saving grace is that if they don't, Kim dies. I was actually kind of crying! During 24! Crying! It was so sad. Poor, fat Edgar.

I wonder if that Henderson guy, in addition to teaching Jack the trick about shooting the person in the knee cap, also taught Jack about the importance of squinting.