Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I Bought Shampoo Today for the First Time in 3 ½ Years

I was at the grocery today and I was walking down the toiletry aisle. I happened to notice the shampoo bottles. Now, you have to understand that I haven't had any significant amount of hair since my junior year of college, so shampoo hasn't really been at the top of my grocery list for a while.

But something has changed now: for the past month or so, I haven't shaved my head. You see that picture in my profile? I don't look like that anymore--there's hair on my head now (not all over, but some hair nonetheless). I've just been using soap, but I think I'm ready to take it up a notch. I'm really excited for tomorrow morning.


24 Update
On a completely different subject, it was brought to my attention today at work that Tony might actually not be dead on 24 (I wore black today in mourning). I see this argument, and trust me, I hope it's right, but there's probably only a 10% chance in my book. I'm still devasted.

6 comments:

Bone said...

Yeah, that crossed my mind briefly last night. That he might not be dead. But then I forgot about it after I read your farewell to him.

Sue Ellen Mischke said...

I totally agree that the best Jack line ever was the "You all right" "No" line. Only Jack Bauer can deliver "no" so powerfully.

Killing off Tony seemed gratutious. I mean, haven't these writers met the quota necessary to shock viewers with who they are willing to kill off? I'm afraid of Curtis being next. If Jack goes, he is heir to the 24 throne, I just know it.

I'm so pissed at Gino for spoiling that ending for me. Can you imagine if I'd done that to him??? I'd never hear the end of it!

But I agree, he might not be quite dead yet. I think the "She's gone, Jack" thing was too much. Cheese.

Debbie Cakes said...

I'm excited for you tomorrow as well. Or, I should say, I can't wait to read about what happens next, and see if your "seedlings" have a refreshed feeling and start growing rapidly all over your noggin.

Whatever.

Anonymous said...

No way, you think he could still be alive? I sure don't. I think he's gone. Edgar's gone. Michelle's gone. Why am I still around watching this show. Because I'm addicted, that's why.

Dave Splash said...

I think Tony could still be alive. I wouldn't swear by it, but remember a few seasons back it looked like he had been killed -- I think it was the Marwan season. For a week or two, it looked like he blew up in that car.

I will be shocked if they kill off Curtis. He is the only one that can match Jack in badass-ness. He won't go.

They could kill (and I'd have no problem with) : Audrey Raines, President Logan, his chief of staff Mike, Jack's daughter.

Brian South said...

I sure hope I'm wrong about Tony. Seriously.