Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Smile If You're Lying

We're in luck, Vandelay Industries fans...I have a new tenant, and in keeping with the long (2) line of great tenants, this one's theme is lying. What could be better? Smile If You're Lying's owner Deb enjoys awesome movies such as Run Lola Run and Rushmore and books such as The Catcher in the Rye and Of Mice and Men. Do yourself a favor and check out the site on the right sidebar.
______________________________________

Tara: The theme for tomorrow is Junglewear. Good luck.
______________________________________

I'm still grieving.
______________________________________

The shampoo was a huge success. The ladies can't get enough of me.

2 comments:

Sue Ellen Mischke said...

I have a fabulous pair of leopard print shoes that i can wear.

with jeans.

you were so confident that i would check your blog that you didn't even bother to call me to tell me this?

I got my new razr today. the phone, not the device used for hair removal. it's sweet.

Brian South said...

Dana and I were at a diner when you called. I have a leopard banana hammock I'm wearing tomorrow. Too bad most of the department won't see it.