Sunday, March 19, 2006

The Day Has Arrived. And a Tag.

I can't eat. I can't sleep. I threw up three times over the last 24 hours. Yes, today is my Fantasy Baseball draft.

I'm the commissioner for my league, so I'm very into all the rules, but I have NEVER prepared more for a draft than this year's draft. I've gone over my draft strategy, ranked all the players, and read the profiles of the players I'm not that familiar with. I seriously had dreams about baseball players last night.

So it's T-minus 5 hours to the draft, and I can't stand it. I'm currently watching Seinfeld drinking coffee. I'm shaking all over.


While you're here, visit my tenant and tell debbiecakes Vandelay Industries says hello.


I was tagged by Tricia. Woo-hoo!

The rules:
List seven songs you’re into right now. No matter the genre, whether [or not] they have words, or even if they’re any good, they must be songs you’re really enjoying right now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs, then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

The songs:
Beethoven - "Emperor" Piano Concerto
Beethoven - Pathetique, Movement 2
Erasure - A Little Respect
Barenaked Ladies - Break Your Heart
Peter Warlock - Capriol Suite (technically, these are 6 songs)
Coldplay - Fix You
Collective Soul - Run

So there you have it: 7 songs that I keep listening to. Do with this info what you will. I'm going to obsess over my draft some more.

Seven people tagged:
Tara
ndheathen
Lizzie
MappyB
Bone
Heather B.
Danielle

Technorati Tag:

3 comments:

Bored Housewife said...

First of all, good luck with the draft...I hope your come down is gentle. :)

AND. I watched Broken Flower as a prep for this film festival thing I'm doing, and I love your review of it. It was like Bill Murray's character was stationary while the plot moved forward around him. I could never quite decide if I liked it.

...

Heather B. said...

I will be playing tag later today. Gracias amigo.

Bone said...

Not sure if I'm doing rotisserie league this year. Did it last year, but it wasn't a keeper league.

When do we get to see your roster?