Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday the Thirteenth

So...I've been hearing that I've been having some sidebar problems. Leave a comment and let me know if they're fixed. I'm new to this whole "computer" thing (not really, sadly).

Someone downstairs in my apartment is making a lot of noise. I hate living in an apartment. It's not just the fact that there are a few college kids living above me who play blaring bad rap music and any random moment in a 24 hour period, but it's the fact that the walls at times seem so thin that I could just mute my TV and occasionally I can hear the audio coming from across the hall. I really want my own place. It's not that far off, but it seems like it. I just want a place that I own, you know? I suppose it's all a result of being an elitist only child.

I've got a pseudo-date tonight. I'm excited.

Have you noticed that the US wants Iran dead? This may be a loaded question, but I'll ask it anyway: Why isn't Iran allowed to have nuclear weapons, and we are? Is it because we're "right"? I hate the fact that the American public doesn't even ask this question.

All the best.

No comments: