Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Return of J.D.

Good news, everyone. According to www.zach-braff.com, Scrubs season 5 will begin on January 3rd. NBC will be airing the first two episodes from 9:00-10:00pm ET.

Also, it's official: Ohio State and Notre Dame will be playing one another in the Fiesta Bowl the day before Scrubs begins, January 2nd. It was a really tough decision, but Paul and I decided not to fly out to Tempe for the game, mainly due to the $1700 pricetag, but also because we'd have to take work off and I'd be super tired when I got back. We're going to do our best to be able to watch it together, however.

A shout out to my latest commentor (commenter?), theshadowknows. He seems to know a lot about The Captain, so I'm thinking he might be Coleman Barker, but I couldn't verify this information.

In other news, I dropped nearly $130 on some Akira Kurosawa movies, plus Millon Dollar Baby. I like movies.

Holden and Atticus say hello to the blogosphere. Picture attached, albeit a younger version of the kitties.

Question of the Post:
What should my first project be once I get my Christmas present from my parents (Christmas present=AWESOME camcorder)? Comments appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should make a video about the Tiggy, because he is so cute.