Wednesday, December 28, 2005

iTunes Confessions

I got this idea from Tara's blog, and she got it from Lizzie's blog. The idea is to provide a list from your ipod of your most-played songs. Since I don't have an ipod (!), I'll have to use my iTunes stats. After looking at my all time most-played songs, I realized they are all from the Scrubs soundtrack because one day I just left it on repeat for about 24 hours. So I'm going to list my most-played songs of the past two weeks.

1. Coldplay - "See You Soon" (27)
2. Coldplay - "Don't Panic" (24)
3. Coldplay - "Yellow" (22)
4. David Gray - "This Years Love" (20)
5. Coldplay - "Warning Sign" (17)
6. Coldplay - "Amsterdam" (16)
7. Coldplay - "Everything's Not Lost" (16)
8. Coldplay - "The Scientist" (15)
9. Coldplay - "Clocks" (15)
10. Coldplay - "Politik" (13)
11. Coldplay - "In My Place" (12)
12. Coldplay - "Parachutes" (12)
13. Peter Warlock - "Capriol Suite - Basse-Danse" (10)
14. Peter Warlock - "Capriol Suite - Pavane" (10)
15. Peter Warlock - "Capriol Suite - Pieds-En-L'air" (10)
16. Coldplay - "Sparks" (10)
17. Peter Warlock - "Capriol Suite - Tordion" (9)
18. Peter Warlock - "Capriol Suite - Bransles" (9)
19. Peter Warlock - "Capriol Suite - Mattachins" (9)
20. Coldplay - "Green Eyes" (9)
21. Coldplay - "Shiver" (9)
22. Coldplay - "Trouble" (9)
23. The Irish Tenors - "The Last Rose of Summer" (9)
24. Cats Stevens - "The Wind" (8)
25. Coldplay - "We Never Change" (8)
26. Fleetwood Mac - "Songbird" (8)
27. Fleetwood Mac - "Landslide" (7)
28. Peter Warlock - "Serenade for Strings" (6)
29. The Beatles - "Blackbird" (6)
30. Tied between 5

For the record, I've been listening to Black Eyed Peas while writing this post.

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

Ah, a fellow Coldplay fan. I saw them in concert a couple months ago. It was awesome.

The Scientist is definitely my favorite song of their's. It's one of those that I can listen to over and over again and never get sick of it.

I don't know Peter Warlock but am going to check him out now on iTunes. (What did we do before iTunes? I vaguely remember these places called record stores, or something like that. It's all very fuzzy though.)

Brian South said...

Coldplay definitely rocks the house. I don't care if everyone likes them--they're GOOD. Good for everyone.

Peter Warlock was a 20th century composer who did some really cool stuff with strings. He also arranged some chorale settings, but they're less good (in my opinion).

Sue Ellen Mischke said...

I think you need to add a little variety. I thought I was bad with all the BTS on my list. I can't get into Coldplay. I know they're good and all, but I just haven't gotten into them much. Maybe it's because, like you said, everyone likes them so I figure they're getting plenty of attention without any help from me. Plus the Gwentyh factor turns me of a little. Am I totally naieve for thinking that theirs is one of the celebrity marriages that might actually last? Probably. Although that song Yellow still kills me even if it's totally played out.