Saturday, December 03, 2005

Festivus for the Rest of Us

Does anyone have an aluminum pole? It's been about three years now that I've been looking for one, and I still haven't found anything (and I refuse to buy one). Any suggestions? There's a lot of airing of grievances I'd like to do.

Gino's wedding was last night. Gino is a balding Italian I work with. Everyone likes him. They had a martini bar at the reception that was really neat. The bartender poured the vodka through an ice sculpture into your glass. I got two.

The Captain is doing well, but he hasn't been out in a while. I suppose it might be time for another trip. He does like the cold weather.

I'm kind of sad that neither Notre Dame or Ohio State play this Saturday. They're my two favorite teams, for those of you who don't know. Paul and I have said that we would go to the next game in which they place each other, but that might be in Tempe, and I might have to take off work, which would be a little complicated.

Paul Madrid is taking some sort of standardized test right now. He says on his away message to wish him luck. Good luck, Paul.

Finally, I'd like to thank the commentor from my last post, Tortaluga. Thank you!

Until next time, boys and girls, watch movies.

No comments: